Listen to this little girl laugh!
So precious!! How awesome you caught it on camera!
Val...you just made Grandma's day!! Thanks for posting the video, Mom. Whenever I need a "cheer up" I know where to get it from. Love you all.
That is too funny! I think she is a doll. The kids will love to hear this. I was giggling along with her quite loud at work! Love you guys,Stephanie
Hysterical! What a presious little girl. Nate & Gab thought it was the funnies thing ever... They love her alredy.Love, Daphnie
i'm laughing too...because those noises us mommies make are so silly ;)I love that she is giggling now ;) so adorable. jen
Post a Comment
We hope you enjoy reading a bit about our little (but growing!) family on this blog... feel free to leave comments or e-mail us to keep in touch!
5 comments:
So precious!! How awesome you caught it on camera!
Val...you just made Grandma's day!! Thanks for posting the video, Mom. Whenever I need a "cheer up" I know where to get it from. Love you all.
That is too funny! I think she is a doll. The kids will love to hear this. I was giggling along with her quite loud at work! Love you guys,
Stephanie
Hysterical! What a presious little girl. Nate & Gab thought it was the funnies thing ever... They love her alredy.
Love, Daphnie
i'm laughing too...because those noises us mommies make are so silly ;)
I love that she is giggling now ;) so adorable.
jen
Post a Comment