Last Saturday (June 20th), Micah, Valerie and I went out to
Whidbey Island to Beth and Tony's wedding! I have been friends with Beth for over 6 years now. We first met when we taught together at Evergreen Academy, then it just so happened she and Tony moved to Oxford 6 months before Micah & I moved to London! We visited often while living in England and even did a bit of traveling together. It was SO fun to celebrate their wedding with them!
To get to
Whidbey Island, Valerie took her first ferry ride! She was quite excited!


Of course, her excitement wore down and she slept a bit.


The wedding location of fantastic! Just a 15 minute drive for the ferry dock, but in a lovely location with plenty of outdoor space and the water as a backdrop. We even played croquet!

The ceremony was simple, but lovely. Tony's daughter played the music and Beth looked beautiful walking down the grassy aisle!


4 comments:
Any chance this is Bethany Richards?
I did some checking and I've got the wrong person. My friends sister (Bethany) got married on Whidbey Island same day and had a woman officiate. I just thought that was a lot of coincidences not to do some homework.
And Valerie looks so cute in her little dress! So glad it finally fits!
June 20th. Thanks for being there! I had a great time! ~beth
Post a Comment