WOW!!! She is REALLY sucking her thumb! I love it.
way too precious!! don't knock it til you try it. :O) stacey
That is too cute. Have fun trying to break her of it later... =) She is happy though and VERY cute.Love you, Kisses and Hugs,Steph
Awww.... she'll quit when she is ready! Steph and I both did... :O) love to you!! Stacey
Post a Comment
We hope you enjoy reading a bit about our little (but growing!) family on this blog... feel free to leave comments or e-mail us to keep in touch!
4 comments:
WOW!!! She is REALLY sucking her thumb! I love it.
way too precious!! don't knock it til you try it. :O)
stacey
That is too cute. Have fun trying to break her of it later... =) She is happy though and VERY cute.
Love you, Kisses and Hugs,
Steph
Awww.... she'll quit when she is ready! Steph and I both did... :O)
love to you!!
Stacey
Post a Comment