Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Oh, My Goodness!

Guess what's new? Two things actually...

1. Valerie had her first babysitter! Last Thursday I went to help my friend Dj with a kid's basketball camp in the morning. Of course, I wouldn't have been much help if my hands were full of Val, so Eva watched her for a couple of hours. Valerie had a great time and so did I! Thank you, Eva! And thank you, Dj, for inviting me to help out!
I think Anders (Eva's 18 month-old son) is really beginning to like Valerie too... just look at them together!
"Match-maker, Match-maker, make me a match!"
(From Fiddler on the Roof, in case you weren't sure about that last line.)
2. Valerie turned 3 months old! WOW! And that's not all... she ROLLED OVER! What a clever girl! She rolled from her tummy (she has finally started enjoying tummy time a bit) to her back. We are so proud of this little gal. Just wait--next week she'll be playing golf with her daddy.
Okay, maybe not next week, but I'm sure that day will come sooner than we think!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe she's 3 months already! What a sweetie!!

Steph said...

OH so cute...AHHHH! I just want to smooch her all over and squeeeeeze her. I love you guys and thanks for sharing the pics.

Steph