Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I've been holding out. I haven't seen the film because I'd wanted to see the show in the theatre first and last night I finally did!
My friend, Becky is a fantastic lady and a wonderful teacher. She's also the one who threw us the Thanksgiving feast not long ago. So, to thank her for her generosity and friendship, I took her to the show! We enjoyed a Tuesday night in the city... full of Christmas cheer and shoppers in the heart of Leicester Square. Not to mention the fantastic musical with Dancing Queen and all the rest! The crowd was totally into it, singing and clapping along with almost every song. And at the end, there was a mini-concert, belting out the most popular songs. The audience stood to sing and dance along with the performers. Wow!
I say, Thank You for the Music, for giving it to me!!

2 comments:

Jenny vick said...

oh that is so much fun that you went to that! You are rolling out of London and living it up at the same time! Kudos!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miccah & Becky! I enjoyed reading about all your adventures and traveling around, your photos are amazing! Just curious on when you'll be headed "home" to the states--keep us posted. We have a thank you card from the wedding and
Christmas card, but not sure where to send it so you'll get it.-- We are excited to see you guys--Blessings! Philip and Kristen