Monday, September 13, 2010

Eva, Your Wish

Is My Command!
Our house, from across the street...The side areas, where ugly big hedge used to be! Micah pulled it out in June and now, on the right side of the house we have 5 blueberry bushes, 10 strawberry plants & some lavender.And on the left side of the house, we have mini-abravtae, azalea, lavender & landscaping rocks! Thanks, Micah, for making our house look so great!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Thank You THANK YOU, Becky!! I am so glad to see it. It also makes me sad that I am not seeing it in person! It looks so beautiful! I love the area to the left of the house with the rocks and arborvite (sp?) It is really unique and looks so clean and nice. It looks so good! Good Job!

Steph said...

Beck & Micah I love it. The added strawberries, lavender and bushes are awesome. I am glad you were able to put in some thing that you and the neighbors liked too :) Fun stuff - can't wait to see more.