Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Baby Shower!

Jen hosted a lovely open-house style Baby Shower for me a couple of weeks ago! I totally forgot to post some pics from it! It was a wonderful time to celebrate this baby and hang out with friends. Thanks, Ladies - for everything!Super yummy cupcakes! Becky & Teree...
There were lots of babies there... and I got to cuddle with each of them!
Here is Finleigh!Here I'm holding Brooks, and standing by his mom Andrea. Karen is holding Dj & Jenny's boy Eli! Here is little Laurel that I babysat at the end of last school year!And here is Eli Vick... I was blessed to be with his mom & dad when he was born and I can't believe how big he is already... just 3 months old!
And soon I'll be snuggling our little one - outside my belly rather than inside it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! you should have told me so I could have sent a fun giftie up for you and the little one.
Now I will have to bring something up... :) anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Pilgrim. thanks for another pic of Val. I love them and you guys too... keep us posted, okay?

stacey