And just in case you wanted to see what I look like at 36 weeks, with the 2nd baby... here's one of the few full-body shots I've got. In case you can see the look on my face - being pregnant isn't all that comfortable. :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are too cute! I am sorry "baby" is giving you some trouble.. I will have a chat with him/her upon arrival. :) love you!!
I think you look cute too! I know it's hard, do you have one of those pregnancy belts? I had to wear one and it helps lift the baby and take pressure off your back. We can talk this weekend. Love you, Steph
2 comments:
You are too cute! I am sorry "baby" is giving you some trouble.. I will have a chat with him/her upon arrival. :) love you!!
love-
Stacey
I think you look cute too! I know it's hard, do you have one of those pregnancy belts? I had to wear one and it helps lift the baby and take pressure off your back. We can talk this weekend.
Love you,
Steph
Post a Comment