I hadn't logged onto our blog in a while and was surprised to find that it'd been so long since my last post! So here's a quick recap of what we have been up to...
Our growing girl loves changing clothes because its the time she gets to crawl around in JUST HER DIAPER for a few minutes! So much fun!
.JPG)
.JPG)
She LOVES books and will hold them out to Micah and me, wanting us to read them to her. Sometimes she holds up the same one over and over and over again... it seems we get a bit tired of them, but she never does!
.JPG)
.JPG)
This is Val's little friend Laurel - she just turned 2 months old. Soon I'll be watching Laurel 3 days a week when her mommy goes back to work. She and Valerie have a lot of fun together!
.JPG)
I was folding laundry and Valerie wanted to "share" the bounce sheet with Laurel. :)
.JPG)
Now she wants to share it with you!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Check out those teeth! She's got 2 on the bottom and 3 on the top! The ones on the top aren't very
visible yet, but they will be soon!
.JPG)
On a different day, Valerie's older friend (15 months) Olivia came over for a few hours. Its fun to play with Olivia and to see what "next steps" we have to look forward to!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Last week my mom, sister and
niece came up for a visit! I'll post about that soon!
3 comments:
So fun, I am so happy that Val will have a little person around to entertain and to help you with. Also, I hope she is getting close to walking....I can't wait. As for the book reading, our kids, especially Kolb's is the same way. We all, including her, have the book Miss Mary Mack memorized. See you soon.
Love Steph
LOVE the pictures! You have one ADORABLE daughter!!!!
Cant wait to see you and the girl in a few short weeks!!
love you all!!
Post a Comment