Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Valerie's Birthday Photo Shoot

The day before Valerie turned 1, I set up a little photo shoot for her!
This dress is 50 years old... my mom wore it on her first birthday, as did my sister, my niece, and now Valerie. It's beautiful and we had such a fun time taking photos in it!
I'll post a blog about her birthday party soon!


4 comments:

Mom P said...

Gorgeous! Both the dress and the little girl! And what a wonderful tradition.

marlaje said...

What a great tradition!

Eva said...

She looks like a little flapper from the 20's! I know that's not the era of the dress but it's the hair and headband! It's so CUTE. I love it. She is beautiful, and how special it is to wear the dress! Maybe Valerie's daughter will wear it someday!

The Camffermans said...

What great pictures! Love the dress and what a special tradition. I am sure one day Valerie will look back on those pictures and smile knowing all the history carried in that little dress! She is beautiful!