Friday, March 19, 2010

Two birthdays coming up...

Valerie and I are excited for our birthdays coming up soon... here's a picture of us from this morning when we got back from our walk. She's "officially" moving down to one nap per day, but apparently, today, she didn't get the memo and she fell asleep on our walk. :) So I turn the big 3-0 on Sunday... Micah is taking both of us to Victoria, B.C. to celebrate. We leave tomorrow morning and won't be back till Tuesday. I can't wait!

Then, on the following Saturday, the 27th, Valerie turns 1 year old. Hard to believe its almost been a year since our sweet little thing was born. We just love her so much and have enjoyed a wonderful year with her!

She took a "first step" yesterday, though she crashed right into afterwards and hasn't tried again today. I can tell she's thinking about it by the way she hesitates when she reaches for things, but seems to play it safe by crawling most of the time right now. She loves to stand up though... won't be long now before she's walking!

1 comment:

Mom P said...

Victoria is a beautiful ciy. Have a blast...and have a very happy birthday. PS Check your email! PPS Val is really crashed in her/your back carrier! Love ya, Mom