These dresses are a fun find from Micah's Grandma's cedar chest... they are hand-stitched and beautiful! It was hard to take photos of her because she never stops moving, but we had some fun! Enjoy...
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Valerie's Photo Shoot
I was getting ready to do a photo shoot for my friend Maddie's 7-day old baby girl, Laurel, so I did a trial run on Valerie!
These dresses are a fun find from Micah's Grandma's cedar chest... they are hand-stitched and beautiful! It was hard to take photos of her because she never stops moving, but we had some fun! Enjoy....JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
These dresses are a fun find from Micah's Grandma's cedar chest... they are hand-stitched and beautiful! It was hard to take photos of her because she never stops moving, but we had some fun! Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How beautiful! I love the one where it looks like she is saying "CHARGE!"
I'm so happy the dresses fit her for this photo shoot.Love you all. Mom & Grandma
Post a Comment