We hope you had a great Halloween too!
Monday, November 02, 2009
Happy Halloween
Here's our Little Pumpkin!

We had some friends over for Halloween. It was great! People brought candy and snacks to share. I made some Butternut Squash soup along with Carrot & Coriander soup. Yummy! We hung out, the kids went trick-o-treating and of course, we answered the door as more than 300 kids stopped by!

The Costume Winners are... Eon, Beth & Tony dressed as the characters from Charlotte's Web! Charlotte, Wilbur and the web! :)
We hope you had a great Halloween too!
We hope you had a great Halloween too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Valerie is just so CUTE!!! A smiley little one, isn't she? He hee. I am still sad we didn't make it to your party. :(
She is a pretty cute pumpkin...I think you should keep her! :) Kolbie loves seeing her "Balery"
such a sweet baby girl!! oh I miss you guys. Please give Val a big ol' kiss and hug from her auntie!!
love you all!
Post a Comment