To start off Sunday morning, Valerie tried on a "new" hand-me-down sweater. Doesn't it look cute? She loves the ribbons... if I remember correctly, one of my grandmas made it for my sister? I'll have to double check with my mom to find out where it came from!
.JPG)
After church, we had planned to spend some time with our friends, Sam & Maddie. We all decided to make it a pumpkin carving day! Sam made the yummiest chocolate chip cookies to munch on while we worked. Sooo good! Here's what Micah's pumpkin looked like before he began carving... it was his first time carving one..JPG)
Digging in and getting slimy!
.JPG)
Sam digs in too...
.JPG)
... while Valerie cuddles next to hers for a bit before we broke into it!
.JPG)
.JPG)
She enjoyed sitting on the table while Maddie & I worked on our pumpkins!
.JPG)
.JPG)
The finished works of art - isn't Micah's cool? I thought he did an amazing job carving a dog on his! Mine is the one with stars and
Valerie's... well, just a girl with a toothy grin. And that's supposed to be a bow on the side of her head but it just looks like a big bandage. Bummer. :)
Maddie's has a worried look and Sam's pumpkin has its tongue sticking out!
.JPG)
Thanks for letting us hang out with you and carve pumpkins!
2 comments:
The pumpkins look GREAT! Looks like you guys had a great time. So, who gets to come down and carve ours???
The sweater looks really cute, it was your sister's (Kim)and made by Grammy with love:) Love you all, MOM (Hill)
That looked like fun! I will have to show the kiddos...they will love Micah and Valerie's :) You did great for this being your first time...be prewarned they rot faster after being carved. Hopefully you'll see ours soon. :)
Post a Comment