Tuesday, October 20, 2009
The Battle with Leaves
I love Autumn. The colors are beautiful, the air is crisp & fresh, and yummy smells are often cooking in doors. However, as a new home owner with a small handful of deciduous trees on the property, I'm finding that fallen leaves are my arch enemy!! This is just ONE of the many piles I raked yesterday.
So, to make the piles cuter and to add more fun to my battle with the leaves, I put Valerie in the middle of the biggest pile! She thought the leaves were quite interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The trouble with trees! We have ONE in the yard and we're (dad)cleaning up after it all winter long! Dad just mows up the leaves but then we don't have anyone to play in the piles. I LOVE Val's hat! Love you all, mom
Those pictures of Valerie are super cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! She is absolutely adorable :)
Hi guys, I just read about how if you mulch the leaves they are a good winter fertilizer. I know not exciting - it's what you find out when you're sick. :( Anyway, Valerie is so cute in the leaves - just beware of the ant piles that can some times live in them too. But she is too cute - you can tell she is thinking - what is this and why am I hear. Samson must really love his little sister though! :) Glad to see the pics. Love Steph
Post a Comment