I went to a local fruit market and purchased what I thought was a "seedless personal watermelon."
When Micah sliced it open, however, we had quite the surprise!
Not only was it NOT seedless, but it was YELLOW!
.JPG)
We had never seen such a thing. Have you?? Does anyone know what it is called?
.JPG)
Regardless of the color (and the seeds), it was yummy. Micah and I enjoyed it and Val had fun
watching us eat it. She's not into fruits yet... in fact, I still haven't gotten her past rice cereal, but soon we will!
2 comments:
I'd say it was a seedy, yellow watermelon....what else!!! Reminds me of the beets I grew one time that were orange like carrots. They tasted like beets...mmmmmm.
Hi Becky!
I believe that your watermelon is called a Yellow Crimson Watermelon. They are very good and are usually a bit sweeter then regular watermelon!!!! mmmm mmmm mmmmm Good stuff!
Hope that helps!!!
Kristin :o)
Post a Comment