We started out in Portland - Micah played golf with a client while I hung out with Steph and the kids. Micah and Stephanie had collaborated to surprise me with a lovely massage to get me into the relaxing mood!
That night we drove down to Salem to visit with Micah's parents. I can't believe I didn't take any photos with them! I'm sorry! We had a great night and morning visiting with them before we headed west. Our first stop was in Lincoln City to walk along the beach!!


We stayed in the Embarcadero condos in Newport Bay. They were lovely! This was our view...

Val and Micah enjoyed watching some football while I made soup and sandwiches for dinner! We stayed here one night by ourselves, then the McKelvey crew joined us!
We can't go to the coast without having Mo's famous clam chowder!
We met the McKelvey's at the Yaquina Bay lighthouse, where we went up for a tour before heading to the beach to play. Kolbie got to borrow Valerie's Ergo carrier... (just in case you're wondering - those are stickers all over her face!).

The kids loved running on the sand...
And Micah taught them how to jump the dunes!!

1 comment:
Looks beautiful-what awesome weather! I'm so glad you guys had a great time, and wowie, a MASSAGE!! Nice!! Soooo excited for your big move, can't wait to see the new digs!
Post a Comment