Friday, July 31, 2009

Beat the Heat

Valerie and I have discovered a way to stay cool during this heat wave in Seattle --
We go to Teree & Ralph's on Lake Sammamish!!
Valerie LOVES the water. Whether she is bobbing up and down while I hold her, or floating on this little mini-air mattress, she is quite content and smiley. One day this week, her little friend, Lola came out to play too. Lola is just 4 1/2 weeks older that Valerie.

We hope you've found a way to stay cool this summer too!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Beck, I love the bottoms on Valerie. We found a way to stay cool too, we went to Connie & Gregs and went swimming. Abbie and all. Thanks for sharing pics.Steph

Nana said...

Valerie looks cool in her suit.. I checked your blogg to see if you posted dedication pictures..
Love you all,
Nana