VALERIE HAS SLEPT FOR AT LEAST 7 HOURS STRAIGHT 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!
Starting from the day she turned 9 weeks old, Micah put her down to sleep after her evening bottle and she settled down to sleep quickly (around 10pm). I wasn't awakened to a hungry baby until 5am! Amazing! I fed her and put her back down and she slept till 8am! Needless to say, we're all in a good mood, having had plenty of rest this weekend and feeling "accomplished" as parents. I'm sure that something will happen again soon to make me feel inadequate and wondering how and why God would entrust this little child to me, but until then, I'll keep enjoying this rested, happy state of being!
So, here are just a few of the faces Valerie's been making lately. She can be solemn, goofy, or smiley! (Notice that I didn't include any grumpy faces. She does make those ones too, but we're focusing on the more positive emotions right now!!)
7 comments:
Oh... my beautiful girl!! thanks for the pictures... love you guys!!
Beck- I will call u this week. sorry I was down and out most of last week.
love you!
stacey
Yeah...that first night thru is amazing and to have 3 in a row. I think you're all setting a new trend! What a dolly! Love you all, Mom
she's got the most beautiful smile! God bless her!
She is getting so big! She is absolutely beautiful! Here's hoping that those restful nights continue :)
yay! that is sooo fabulous :) Good job you guys..and good job Val :)
Hi Guys;I'm checking out the (5)pictures of Val.
1st picture Val is checking me out??
2nd picture papa is funny
3rd picture I'm making a face at Val
4th picture Val thinks I'm ok
5th picture thinking it over
Love ya looking forward to next week. papa Les&Grammy
Oh man, the so familiar quest for sleep and subsequent relief at finding just a little!
Hang in there, she's gorgeous and I bet you are a great mommy!
Jill
Post a Comment