Valerie especially enjoyed the worship (thanks for leading it, Jen!), but she seemed to compete with the speakers each time they got up to share, Perhaps she wants to be a preacher?!
Val with her new friend Crystal:
We hope you enjoy reading a bit about our little (but growing!) family on this blog... feel free to leave comments or e-mail us to keep in touch!
3 comments:
i'm glad you went too :)
I think Crystal is awesome-I'm so glad you got to meet her! She held and prayed for Annalise the first time she met her, and Annalise just melted right into her arms. There's something special about Crystal! :)
Holy Cow Val looks so big next to that baby. She is eating well. I am glad you got to go the the retreat even if it was only for half the time. God can do alot for us, even if we don't have tons of time to give and are distracted a lot.
Steph
Post a Comment