We hope that you are enjoying your day off with BBQs, sunshine, and time with friends and family!
Micah and I are enjoying a day off as well, but it is raining sideways with gusts of wind that rattle our window! It is a very blustery day, but yesterday was surprisingly beautiful! We went down to Brighton, a popular coastal town just over an hour from London (by train). One of Micah's colleagues got married.
Mark and Laura were married in this small, but beautiful Catholic church.
Markus wears his wife's sunglasses in attempt to ward off the brightness!
The reception was held at a farm just outside of Brighton. The old barn was lit with white "fairy lights" (Christmas lights) and candles. The live band made for a very entertaining celebration!
I couldn't resist photographing this... the farm has a spot reserved for "camping" - for those who do not want to drive after the reception. This time of the year, it isn't a popular venue, but Andres and Dan braved the elements, pitched their tent, and planned to stay the night. With horses for company (and their car not too far away) and rain in the forecast, I'm anxious to find out whether or not they survived the night!
2 comments:
I see you found something adorable to wear! Right O!! :)
I'm envious of the beautiful sunshine and warm day...I think Oregon (Willamette Valley) had one or two of those a couple weeks ago. The next one is planned for mid-July!! I only hope and pray it comes a lot sooner! I just love the rural setting of the "farm". Gorgeous!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment