Friday, November 16, 2007

Need a good laugh???

I know it isn't polite to laugh at someone else's expense, especially when those "somebodies" are children, but I think you'll get a kick out of this! On last Tuesday my students traded in their rugby shoes for dance shoes... just for the afternoon (thank goodness!). We had a dance teacher come to our P.E. session to teach all the Year 3 children Hip-Hop Street Dancing... oh, boy! Just watch the video. And don't be afraid to laugh. They'll never hear you from way over here!

p.s. It's even better the second time. Go on. Indulge yourself and watch it once more. Giggle and imagine how much better you'd do if you were them... hoo ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are they! ok... not too bad! I think they are definitely better than me!! How come you weren't out there struttin' your stuff?!! I want to see you boogin' down next time!! Then talk about how good they are!!! :) sorry didn't get to talk to you the other day hope you had a good t-day and at least ate a turkey sandwich...we love you!

Emily said...

The only thing better would have been to see you out there with them! You should bring in Dance Dance Revolution and see how they do....Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!