Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Virtual Tour of Classroom

Please forgive my ragged voice on this video as I was trying to get in a quick recording first thing in the morning before our school filled up with the voices of anxious children and distraught (did I say distraught??!! I meant JOYFUL, certainly full of joy on the first day of school!!!) teachers. So here you go... click above to see my classroom (and the stairway/hallway)in full view.
And I wouldn't be a proper teacher if I didn't show off my kiddos... so here they are - looking a bit goofy and all dressed "smart" in their hats and blazers, just before they are dismissed for the day.

Who doesn't LOVE a goofy photo?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to read up on your lives and get updated!!! I am living through your adventures right now!! THANKS!!!
Kerri

Jenny vick said...

Oh my word beck!!! I think I want to live in your school! It looks like a super old/cool house!!! And your students...super cute...they are totally like the Madeline cartoon/books! I can't believe the hats.....soooo stereotypical .. :) I hope you enjoy every min. of every day!! love you,
jen

maddie said...

Becky I love your classroom! I don't know if Micah told you via Sam, but I'm about to have my 3rd week of student teaching/observation and it's going really well so far, I love my Master Teacher and the kids are great! (It's a 3/4 split)

Hope the second monday goes great!