Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Billy Madison- Back to School

Well, today is the first day for most kids in America. I still have a couple of days before I'm "back to school" but I've already got the back to school jitters! Nothing helps relieve that like a good laugh though... and Billy Madison is certainly one that gets me laughing! I hope that all of you children AND teachers have a FANTASTIC first day of school!
(Thanks to my good friend Emily for sharing this video!)

2 comments:

Jenny vick said...

love it!!! funny girl. Ya...Mak has her first day of her second year of preschool tomorrow. I've been pulling my hair out trying to find all the obscure little things on her "school supply list." I hate those lists!!!

love, jen

Jenny vick said...

I realize I may have put my life in danger when i mentioned the size 0 thing. Just for the record...I"m not looking to be that size...I just accept that it's never going to happen. I like that you like my crazy...blurry..windy hair picture. I'm just trying to keep up with your photog ways!! With my crappy camera it's a little taxing..but I do my best. anway..didn't mean to rant!
jen