Monday, August 27, 2007

Skpe

So easy - even kids can use it!!

.
.
.
.
.
It's true - these are the Vick girls talking to me for FREE through the computer on Skype! (It was first thing in the morning for them so they hadn't gotten "dressed for the day" yet!!)
To get onto Skype, all you have to do is create an account at www.skype.com! Hope to chat with YOU soon!

4 comments:

Mom P said...

I DID IT!! Actually spoke with Micah this am OREGON time over Skype! Verrry coool! It was so good to hear your voice, just as if you were in the next room. Love you, Mom

Scott said...

I have the account, just need a microphone and headset. . . soon to come!

Scott

Jenny vick said...

Those are some cute critters you've got there! I'm glad you found some spokesmodels for your Skype campaign.

Stacey Marie said...

Hi- life is nuts here... as soon as I have a chance to get a microphone and whatever else is necessary. we will be hooked up.

I love you both and will send an update soon!