Thursday, May 24, 2007

Visiting the Northwest in Only 1 Week!

In case you didn't know it, Micah and I are quite excited for our visit home! We leave on Saturday, June 2nd and fly all day. :) Fun, fun! We can't wait to see our family and friends though. The anticipation of it all and the joy of seeing everyone makes the long flight more than worth it! By the way, in the photo, Micah is in the Royal Rose Garden at Greenwich Park. It is perhaps the most beautiful rose garden I've ever seen - particularly right now! Everything is beginning to bloom, including this beautiful yellow rose - our namesake. That's right. This is called "The Pilgrim." We've been watching it ever since we arrived and I have photos showing the progression of its growth to beauty! Enjoy...



The Rose Garden in the Winter & the Pilgrim Rose Patch

Spring arrived and the leaves began to grow...
The rose bud crept open, and just last week it finally bloomed!

No comments: