Monday, May 28, 2007

Hanging out with friends...

Welcome to Greenwich Park (again!).


Mark and Eva are visiting us in London for a few days, and on our first day together, we enjoyed a lovely stroll through Greenwich Park (yes, I know - I always talk about the park - can you tell it is one of my favorite places here?). The roses are in full-bloom now and I couldn't help but share a few that we saw.


Here we are - just the four of us - in the rose garden!!
Here Micah explains the layout of the land to Mark.
The picture below is a special request of Micah's. Mark, as you can see, is totally freaked by what Micah has gotten him into. This piece of art, in a park near the underground, is unnamed and we invite you to draw your own conclusions as to what is symbolizes.
Caution: By contemplating this piece of art, you are aligning your mind with Micah's - which is a very dangerous activity. :)
See you all soon... only 6 more days!! Hurray!

4 comments:

Jenny vick said...

Love seeing micah in his Farrar shirt! and aboout the piece of art.........I was in dangerous territory before I read your caption! I don't even want to know what Micah was thinking! It would probably make me turn bright read.....or something! see you guys soon...maybe we can discuss it then. love, jen

Jenny vick said...

I mean bright RED!

The Pilgrims said...

JV,
lets just say that I was bright red from lauging when I saw it for the first time...

mdp

marlaje said...

I must say, that's some talent going on there in all THREE directions!