Sunday, April 29, 2007

Seeing Sights in London AND France!

We've been having a BLAST with Morgan here! We've been able to take him to just about all the major sights in London including the ones I've listed below:
The British Museum
Hyde Park (This is Hyde Park Corner with the Duke of Wellington Arch behind us!)

The Natural History Museum

Inside the Natural History Musuem... DINO exhibit!
And just for kicks, we rode a train from London to Dover, then took a ferry to Calais, France! Here Micah is rescuing me... or am I rescuing him?? I'm not really sure!Calais is an interesting French coastal town with a mixture of pre-World War II history (much of the town was destroyed during the war), and the attempt at re-building the small town.
A beautiful park in the city...
And best of all - the BEACH!! (Yes- that's our ferry in the background!)
We had tons of fun playing in the sand and getting our feet wet in the English Channel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you two to know that Troy and I are thinking of and missing you tons. You're in our prayers! We love you!