It is difficult to believe, but the picture below is actually something that was one the dinner table at one of Micah's recent client-marketing dinners! Just to warn you - if you are easily grossed out or feel bad for the little critters that get consumed by humans, you may not want to scroll down to view the picture. :) A colleague of Micah's sent me the picture and here was a bit of his desciption that went with it:
"We had Porky the Pig attend a client dinner last night and who had the best seat in the house. Needless to say, "Th, th, th, th, th, th,that's all folks." Apparently an English delicacy - the roasted suckling pig. I didn't have any of it, not due to the head looking at me, but just because I'm not a surgeon and I couldn't find a piece of meat that didn't have fat,grizzle and sinew attached to it."

Looks yummy, doesn't it! Just wait till we return from London and we'll invite you over for dinner to try out some of this marvelous British cuisine! I'll bet you can't wait...
5 comments:
The only way that it would look apetizing is if it was cooked for several hours on a grill with lots of seasoning and BBQ sauce. :-)
I thought all of the client marketing was done on the golf course. Oh Yeah - It's cold over there right now.
Love and miss ya,
MLP and fam
That's one way to loose weight! :) You couldn't pay me to eat that!!!! Sick!
Trust me, after eating fish bait (that sincerely looked like french fries until their little eyes were looking at me...nasty) boiled spinach while my neighbor smoked a pack of cigarettes, the last thing I wanted to see was porky. the rest of the story will have to wait until I am home...Micah
This is the perfect marketing event for me. I think the evening should start with a plane ride around the beautiful London skyline. I recommend a small prop plane - my favorite. Then we could land next to this great food establishment. Oh then, I would just love to dig into that pig, oh man, how I miss the pig - the bacon and ham um........I think that would be the best way to show clients that I get really motion sick and that I am a vegetarian :P.
-Sam
Ok so that is grose. I can handle most, but they could have at least taken the head off, like the Hawaiians when they roast a pig. I won't be eating that if you try to cook it, I mean common Beck, do you remember how our little roast turned out in the crock pot? We'll leave that to the Brits and you can just come home and have bacon. Love ya
Steph
Post a Comment