

This is our bedroom... not much space on either side, as you can see! I'm standing in the doorway and what you can't see is that instead of a closet, most of the places here have wardrobes. Because of the limited storage space, I'm heading off today to find a deal on some plastic drawers that we can use to put clothes in. There is a store here called ASDA and its owned by Walmart. "Always falling prices," as they say! :)

This is the outside of our building. Pretty in purple, don't you think? As I said before, the buildings are funky colors. Orange and blue buildings surround ours!

As I was walking to the train to come down to the internet cafe (yes, I'm still using it because we're having trouble getting our computer to work here...), I was hit with a gust of wind that literally ALMOST knocked me over!! I'm not exaggerating, and you know me - it's not like I am a petit 95-pounder! The cloudy/rainy weather here reminds me of home, but this wind is ridiculous! It is stiffer than walking along the Seattle waterfront. Anyway, thankfully I didn't blow away and I was able to make it down here to show you some photos! Have a great day!
7 comments:
Hi you two,
How cozy you will be in your tiny flat. Tight quarters makes cleaning easy, as you are doing it all the time. What floor of the pretty, purple are you on? Re: the wind, I can picture you as Mary Poppins right about now! hehe The snow has stopped in Salem, and now the sun is gloriously shining. But very cold. Dad is keeping the home fires burning, but the snowstorm has definitely postponed our trip over the pass to LaPine. Willamette Pass is buried.
Love you
Awesome! going back to the newely wed phase of life! All the memories of NW Married life! So when we visit with the kids we can just put them on the kitchen floor and we can sleep in the elevator! :) just kidding....we won't bring our kids and we can sleep on the kitchen floor :) Love you guys....so glad you are getting settled!
Howdy you two... Looks great and I love the small living area after all, It looks bigger than what we are in! Big Grin... They have been showing London on the TV latley with the Girl friend of the Prince and Modona lives there... London has been wet and the people do look "wind Blow".. Big Grin.. What floor are you on..??
Love to you both..
Papa and Nana
PS I sent you some pictures today!
What a great way to rekindle your marriage....Firs style! So what's up with Beckham coming here to play soccer for LA? London gets a Becky and all we get is a Beckham! Not even close to being a fair trade!!! By the way, say hi to Madonna for me!
Um.....given the space constraints in the living room, I vote for a this little tv:
http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2007/01/lg_unveils_100_inch_monster_lcd_tv.html.
I am sure that it will fit just fine :P.
-Sam
Ok, lets try this with a link that will work.
Um.....given the space constraints in the living room, I vote for a this little tv: www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2007/01/lg_unveils_100_inch_monster_lcd_tv.html
I am sure that it will fit just fine :P.
How cute is your place! I'm so glad you two are making your way in London! We miss you both and pray you can make it down more roads ...with the wind at your back and the sun in your face... (ol' irish toast) and not blowing you over! We miss you!
Post a Comment