Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summertime fun!

I can't believe how long its been since I blogged! Not as easy to get to the computer these days with 2 active kiddos and the sun shining, begging us to get outside!
A little recap... the girls and I went to the zoo with our neighbors! Val's favorite part was the carousel and the elephants. :)


We love playing the "cool" in the backyard...

(Val doesn't like the sound of airplanes going by overhead.)

4th of July fun with friends!
Kate and Tara - she's the best babysitter in the whole world for our girls!!


Val is taking swim lessons and her friend Annalise is in the class. Val is doing great and LOVES the water!

We've been having fun gardening this year - 2 most popular plants are strawberries & blueberries! This morning we picked a small amount of our first blueberry crop. Yummy to our tummy tummy! :)


1 comment:

Tera said...

Looks like you've been having a fun and BUSY summer! Miss you & love you!