She's rolled from her tummy to her back a few times before, but today, she rolled from her back to her tummy. :)
Here's a few pics from our last couple of weeks...
Kate LOVES her excersaucer!
Valerie gets a bit jealous when she's in it and sometimes tells Kate, 'NO!' Generally, I ignore it and she stops, but today (while I was on the phone! All bad things happen when moms are on the phone, don't they?), after Val told her no a few times, Kate started crying. I peeked around the corner to find Val pushing Kate (in the face!) with her fists... not hitting, just pushing her away from the toy SHE wanted. Urrgghhhh... the drama.
1 comment:
Lexi will be sooo excited to hear that Valerie likes to dress up! She so wanted to play dress up with her last time we were up but Val just wasn't quite ready for it.
They look so cute. Thanks for the picture updates. Love all of yous :)
Post a Comment