Friday, December 10, 2010

Is it REALLY December 10th???

I cannot believe that 2010 is almost over! Where has the past month gone? Well, our girls are growing and were just about ready for Christmas... the house is decorated both inside and out!
(p.s. No, I don't torcher my kids like this all the time... all I wanted was 1 cute "santa & reindeer photo, but I guess that was too much to ask of an-almost-3-month-old!)



And looking back... we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Micah's oldest brother Marty & his wife Julie, and their awesome kids, Alex & Gabby!
Val, snuggling with Alex...
Kate, conked out on Julie's lap the day brfore the feast!

Getting the dinner ready...
We broke tradition and served prime rib roast instead of turkey!!


Hope you are having a wonderful December!

4 comments:

Steph said...

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing the great photos. I almost cried seeing the oldest nephew holding almost the youngest niece. How time flies. I needed these this morning. Thank you.
Steph

Eva said...

Thanks for the update! I LOVE the "santa and raindeer" photos! I mean I love them so much that I might not forget those...like ever.

Laura said...

those are great pics of your girls by the tree-I love Valerie's expressions!!

Mom P said...

Val is definitely "one of a kind"! I love her facial expressions. Great family memories. Thanks, Becky, for recording them for the rest of us. Love you all very much! Mom