Wow! She is definitely Becky's baby and Val is Michah's baby! Both so loved and so sweet!
Holy Cow! She is so you and yes Val is so Micah. Gorgeous! I am so glad we both got one kid that looks like us. :)Steph
Yup, it's true she does look like you!! I love her!
Love the 'Blue' Eyes...I'll have to remember to check her ears.. :) Happy Thanksgiving to allLove Ya, Nana and Papa
Post a Comment
We hope you enjoy reading a bit about our little (but growing!) family on this blog... feel free to leave comments or e-mail us to keep in touch!
4 comments:
Wow! She is definitely Becky's baby and Val is Michah's baby! Both so loved and so sweet!
Holy Cow! She is so you and yes Val is so Micah. Gorgeous! I am so glad we both got one kid that looks like us.
:)
Steph
Yup, it's true she does look like you!! I love her!
Love the 'Blue' Eyes...
I'll have to remember to check her ears.. :)
Happy Thanksgiving to all
Love Ya, Nana and Papa
Post a Comment