I've been lacking in my dedication to blog updates lately... and I must admit that with only 4 weeks till my due date, it will probably only get worse! However, I'll attempt (over the next day or two - or maybe just the next hour!) to post a few updates from August!
On the first weekend in August, Micah had to take a work trip up to Whistler. We decided to take advantage of the weekend and I went along with him... leaving Valerie at home! :)
The first night we drove as far as Blaine, WA and stayed at
Semiahmoo Resort. It was LOVELY!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
The following morning, we finished the beautiful drive through Vancouver, B.C. and up to the mountains to Whistler Village. Micah played in a gold tournament while I waddled my way through the shops of the gorgeous village! The weather was perfect that first day, but the following day we woke up to rain!
Because of that we didn't end up staying as long as we'd planned, but it was sure nice to get away for the weekend and enjoy the drive!I
.JPG)
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment