Monday, June 21, 2010

My Garden :)

I can't remember whether or not I put up a post about my garden being built, but if not... here it goes! This is what it looked like BEFORE Micah went to work on my raised garden bed!And here's what it looks like today! I've got onions, zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers, sugar snap peas, radish & carrots all ground in there... (tomatoes & lettuce are in containers on the other side of the house). Its my first REAL attempt at gardening and so far its going well!We picked our first 4 sugar snap peas the other day - yummy! More to come soon!And this pretty arch was left by the previous owners...... who knew that such beautiful flowers would be growing on that vine? I love it!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very impressive, Becky! Inspirational too-I would love to start my own garden and seeing you do it with such success makes me think I could do it too! :)