Valerie REALLY like my camera... she kept trying to see what was going on with the shutter and it was tough to get her more than 3 inches away from my lens! :)
She LOVES her new little chair (bought from the neighbor's garage sale last weekend for just 2 bucks!). Though she's holding her shoe in this photo (she kept trying to put in on herself), she generally sits her to "read" her books!
And this - as you already know, is little Laurel. She's 5 months old today and I'll be babysitting her for just one more week because then school is out and she'll get to hang with her mommy all day!
Laurel is enamoured with Valerie...
We picked our first bunch of super-sweet, yummy ripe strawberries!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Off my 4 little plants, we had about 10 strawberries. I ate 3 of them and Valerie at the other 7. No joke. She loved them! They were SOO much more yummier than store-bought ones! I don't think I'll ever be able to go back... and I'll need to buy more strawberry plants. :)
(sorry for the blurry photo - its eating in action!)
2 comments:
Val is growing up sooo fast! I love her little "water spout." Really geat pics, and I agree that homegrown berries are much better than store bought! Love you all! :)
Hurray you got berries! Mine are still green, but one is turning red. I love Val's hair too :). Love you guys.
Post a Comment