Monday, May 17, 2010

New Camera Lens & New Pool!

My New Camera Lens
So, I've been wanting a fish-eye camera lens for a while... and finally got one! :) Here are a few of my first pics...
Val in the bathtub - you get so much IN the shot that you can see my toes at the bottom of the pic and the ceiling of the bathroom at the top! This is how they get those silly photos for the front of greeting cards. :) Or just silly pictures of your kiddos :) Valerie's New Pool
I knew the day would come when we'd get Valerie a little kiddie-pool for the backyard... I just didn't know it'd be hot enough to come in MAY!!
We didn't give the water much of a chance to warm up before we put her in... but she had fun splashing around never-the-less!
I foresee many fun afternoons for Valerie spent in a swim diaper this summer!

3 comments:

Julie Pilgrim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Pilgrim said...

LOVE the pics of Valerie in the tub and her new pool! Your new camera lens is AWESOME! Have fun with that!

Steph said...

How cute! She will love it and I am sure in your late pregnancy, you may enjoy it too. :) Give her hugs & kisses for me.