Monday, April 19, 2010

Valerie Walking

So, even though I can't post pictures yet, I can, apparently, post video! :) Valerie has been trying to walk for some time now... and she's getting better and better! Here's a recent video of her!

4 comments:

Eva said...

WOW! I can't believe it! I am missing it :(
That is so exciting and she is definitely walking!!! Way to go big girl Valerie!

The Camffermans said...

She is getting so big! It goes by so fast!!! Yay Valerie!!!

Mom P said...

Well done, baby girl!! "Blog" hugs to you! I love you. Grandma

Steph said...

LOL! The kids love it and so do I. They watch it over and over and over....giggling and laughing. Kai can't get over how cute she is....Kolb's says now that she can walk, she is a big girl and can have gum. NOT! Love you guys, way to go VAL!