I don't do this very often, but now seems an appropriate time, being almost Valentine's Day and all...
Why is Micah so awesome? Let me count the ways...
1. He's got a great sense of humor (I think Val inherited it from him because those two giggle together ALL the time!)
2. He works SO hard for our family and so that I can stay home with Valerie... though I know he loves to teach, he works a 2nd job so that we can enjoy life the way we do!
3. He's generous - not just with me, but with everyone. He loves to give and I love him for it.
4. He's practical & logical, but also never stops dreaming and planning for the future. Need I say more?
5. His thoughtfulness is always intentional and timely - he knows just when to give that extra encouragement or little surprise.
6. He seeks God first in all he does, whether its been direction for his education, career/job, involvement & leadership in various activities, family plans, etc. He is a great example!
I could go on and on... but now I'll just let you enjoy some photos of my Valentine's Day surprise! It came today (Friday), so that I can enjoy them all Valentine's Weekend and more. Two dozen beautifully colored roses and some chocolates; the perfect combination!

Little did he know, that with the flower delivery came a special gift for Valerie - the empty box!!
Thanks, Daddy! I love it!
How did Samson feel about these special gifts? Same as usual... his facial expressions don't change much these days. :)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
With love...
2 comments:
SO CUTE! Gorgeous flowers, Silly baby girl and the dogs face....can I say more. Love you guys see you soon.
Micah, Micah, Micah....let me count the ways...oh, Becky, you already did. And the things you listed made his mom's heart skip a beat or two. I love you both. But that grin of Val's is just toooo much!!
Post a Comment