Valerie had her 9 month well-child check up recently. The doctor says she's doing great!
Here are her stats:
29 1/4 inches long (95%+)
15lbs, 12 oz (5%) aka Skinny-Mini
She eats just about whatever we do now. She loves cheese and yogurt, as well as any kind of meat! She'll eat toast as though its her last meal and much
prefers to feed herself rather than be fed from a spoon (unless its yummy homemade soup like Butternut Squash or Split Pea & Ham).
She can now pull herself up to standing, though she
only does this in her crib. :) I think she's quite proud of herself!

She loves her playroom (technically suppose to be a dining room, but it works best as a playroom right now!).

But sometimes, when I'm cooking in the kitchen, she comes crawling through the doorway and across the hardwood, then she sits by my feet and pulls on my pant leg. I think she just wants to be involved in the cooking... mainly to be the "taste-tester," I think!

She is a pretty silly girl and is crawling
everywhere. Watch the video below to see how she gets down the little step from the playroom to the front living room!
5 comments:
Becky that video is absolutely hillarious!!!!!!! She is such a sweetie pie!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!
Hurray she is crawling everywhere! She is so cute and funny getting down the steps! And she is a skinny mini- wow! Love you bunches,
Steph
Aw Becky, she is SOOO cute!! I love the pic where she is pulling on your pant leg and looking up at you! Thank goodness you have a GREAT learing step for Valerie! Soon she will master getting down, next will be getting up! Great practice for the BIG steps! :)
the boys laughed so hard watching valerie! that is a really cute video...so happy to see her getting around so easily now! Have fun with that!
Great capture of special moments. That step stuff works better with yours than mine...no carpet here. Love ya,
Post a Comment