Thursday, December 17, 2009
Merry Christmas!
From the Pilgrim family - especially our "Little Santa" and her helper "Reindeer Dog"!
A kiss is just a kiss, right? Gross!!
.JPG)
At first they weren't too sure that this whole dress-up thing was very much fun, but then...
Things started getting silly!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Oops... what happened here?.JPG)
They sure had a good time... well, Valerie did anyway! Enjoy this mini-clip and have a merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh My Goodness Beck & Micah! Her giggle is so contagious! I love seeing Samson interacting with her so good too - what a good big brother. Reminds me of Abbie and Kolbie's relationship. See you soon!
Oh! I love these pictures so much! Merry Christmas!
HOW CUTE!!!! I hope that you have a wondeful holiday with Miss Valerie. Babies are so much fun!! She is growning so fast. Happy Birthday Jesus, and may the Lord bless you and your adorable family.
In Grace, Julie Gonzales
Awesome photos. What a story! Merry Christmas. GOD IS SO GOOD!
See you soon.
Mom
Oh Becky, those are adorable!! Great captures. :)
tpy-56q
That's what Annalise has to say about that! He hee
Too cute!!! She has gotten so big!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Post a Comment