Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to Oregon to visit family for Thanksgiving. On our way we stopped at Valerie's Great-Grandma & Grandpa Kaufman's house in Portland! We had a great visit with them and their little dog Benji. We stayed at Micah's parents house (aka Grandma & Grandpa Pilgrim's) and enjoyed visiting with the Pilgrim side of the family for Thanksgiving! Samson was pleased to come along... until we asked him to carry Val around. :) Our Little Turkey!
So sleepy after all of that turkey! (This is Stacey's cute little Jack Russel named Izzy!)
On Friday, my parents (aka Grandma & Grandpa Hill) and my niece Lexi came up for a visit! We went to lunch and then went to the Riverside for a walk in the park and a ride on the Carousel!
On Saturday morning we went to breakfast with all the grandparents and Lexi. Yummy pancakes at the Original Pancake House! Afterwards we said goodbye and headed home to put up Christmas lights and get ready for the next holiday!
We hope that you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I loved seeing your pictures from thanksgiving. I am glad your parents got to come up and see you. Your pics are great, I accidentally deleted one or two of mine and there wasn't that many to begin with....oh well next holiday I'll get more. :)
Love ya
Steph