p.s. Thank you Grandma Jody for the Gerber Baby Spoons!
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Valerie is eating cereal! (sort of)
At 5 months old (plus a couple of days), Valerie had her first few bites of rice cereal! Well, we aren't sure one could actually call them bites exactly, but I think she swallowed a little of it!
First Daddy gave feeding her a go....JPG)
.JPG)
Then Mommy tried feeding her too! I think more ended up on her bib then in her mouth, but we had fun trying!.JPG)
I haven't made the big "high chair" purchase yet, but we got this cool seat yesterday! The Bumbo (as its called) helps little ones sit up. Its great fun to feed her in!
Eating is SO MUCH FUN!!
.JPG)
She gets a little cereal after nursing twice a day... we'll keep this up for a week or two, then try introducing other foods! Wish us luck!
p.s. Thank you Grandma Jody for the Gerber Baby Spoons!
p.s. Thank you Grandma Jody for the Gerber Baby Spoons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute Beck, you too Val :) If you need any baby spoons, another bottle, let me know, I have like 8-10 spoons to get rid of. Oh yah, Kolbie had a BUMBO - she could get out though, so it didn't work for her. They were recalled at one time for safety, so just make sure your right by her when she is on the counter or chair, because they can flip over. It was a great way to get Quincy to sit up though. She looks happy as a clam sitting up like a big girl though. And the eating cereal is good, she'll get used to it. See you soon, Love Steph
So much fun! I loved that stage with Cooper.
I echo the warning on the Bumbo though. She's fine right now, but Cooper figured out how to get out of his around 7 months and I discovered him laying on his belly on the kitchen counter. Scared me to death as I'd only turned around for a second.
I just love the updates on your family's growth. I can't warn you about the seat...they weren't invented way back then! :) If she takes to solids like daddy did, look out! Growth spurts are inevitable. Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment