She's pretty adorable! Too bad we didn't get to see her like this last night! :)
she would have the cutest pacifier ever!
What a cutie! I can see the changes coming. I need to see her again, SOON!
What a little doll! her little cheeks are filling out. :o) thanks for the pics!! Love you all!Stacey Marie
She is getting so big!!! So beautiful :)Hope you all are doing well!
She is adorable, kiss her for us and tell her that her relatives in NY can't wait to meet her.Daphnie
Post a Comment
We hope you enjoy reading a bit about our little (but growing!) family on this blog... feel free to leave comments or e-mail us to keep in touch!
6 comments:
She's pretty adorable! Too bad we didn't get to see her like this last night! :)
she would have the cutest pacifier ever!
What a cutie! I can see the changes coming. I need to see her again, SOON!
What a little doll! her little cheeks are filling out. :o)
thanks for the pics!! Love you all!
Stacey Marie
She is getting so big!!! So beautiful :)
Hope you all are doing well!
She is adorable, kiss her for us and tell her that her relatives in NY can't wait to meet her.
Daphnie
Post a Comment