I just can't help but post some more pictures of Valerie Ann for you to see! She is precious and if you haven't had a chance to meet her yet, I hope you will soon!
Samson watches over her as she sleeps...
Everyone comments on how much she looks like Micah - and its true! She is Daddy's Little Girl; however, one look at her feet and there's no mistaking that she's my daughter too. Look at how long those feet are! She definitely gets her big feet from her mother.
To the proud parents;Micah&Becky now known as mom&dad. PTL for a perfect little life we can't wait to hold her. I put a comment on your blog then I saw it was #23this one will be #2.LOVE ya & hope to see you soon.PL&GRAMMY
Thanks for sharing pics of your little Sweet Pea! God has definitely fulfilled the desire of your hearts. And ours too! Safe, healthy, and happy... Love ya mom
4 comments:
Oh, she is just amazing!! I am so happy for you guys...what an amazing little girl!!
To the proud parents;Micah&Becky now known as mom&dad. PTL for a perfect little life we can't wait to hold her. I put a comment on your blog then I saw it was #23this one will be #2.LOVE ya & hope to see you soon.PL&GRAMMY
Thanks for sharing pics of your little Sweet Pea! God has definitely fulfilled the desire of your hearts. And ours too! Safe, healthy, and happy...
Love ya
mom
Becky, Micah, and Valerie,
What Beautiful pictures. Can't wait to hold her and give some hugs. Keep us updated!
Love you all.......
Nana, & Papa
Post a Comment