Monday, March 30, 2009

Valerie Ann Pilgrim

It's a Girl!
Valerie Ann was born on March 27 at 6am.
She weighed 7lbs, 1oz and was 19 inches long.
We LOVE her SO much!

Valerie's First Bath


Drying Off - Look at that Hair!
Holding Daddy's Hand
Our First Family Photo!
Getting Ready for Valerie's First Car Ride Home Just Two Days Old... Thank you for your prayers, encouragement, gifts and support! We are at home resting and learning what it means to be Mommy & Daddy. These past few days have been exhausting, sometimes painful, and yet the most cherished and wonderful days of our lives. We love our little girl so much and thank God for her! We can't wait to share her with our family and friends. More pictures to come soon...

23 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh she is absolutely precious!!! Congratulations to the both of you! I kept checking the website to see if she/he had been born yet! I cannot wait to see many more pictures! :) Congrats again!

Becky said...

Congratulations! Looks like some pretty proud parents and what a precious girl! We can't wait to see more pictures of little Valerie as she grows and grows. So glad you're enjoying each and every moment with her. What a special gift!

Peaby said...

awesome! congrats, you guys! She's adorable! get ready for an unbelievably wonderful connection with that little girl.

Glory Laine said...

Little Valerie Ann. So sweet to see what a Becky and a Micah can make. Right now I see mostly Micah. You guys are glowing.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congrats to all of you. We're so glad all is well and welcome little Valerie to the world. We've been thinking about you guys lots and can't wait to see more photos!! Rest when you can Mum and Dad xxoo

Love Cat and Jacques

tera said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing the pictures, you all look great and so happy! Love you all and can't wait to hold my little niece soon!

Mom P said...

We enjoyed visiting and doing our little bit to help out for the move home from the hospital. We are praying for you daily, for rest, recovery and new revelations regarding family life. We love you, Mom and Dad P.

Laura said...

I'm so proud of you guys, and so VERY excited! I still can't believe how much she looks like Micah! You can especially see it in the last picture. She's so awake and alert! Love you three so much!

Jenny vick said...

love her love you! Thanks for letting me hang out so much and get some snuggle time in with little Valerie! you guys are awesome! Love,jen

Maureen said...

She is so beautiful! And I love her name very much. It is amazing how much your heart just swells with love when they hand you that little bundle. Parenting is by far the most challenging yet most rewarding thing I have ever done. Congratulations!

rk said...

CONGRATS!!!
We are thrilled for you!!!

-Roxx and fam.

Eva said...

I want to cuddle her SOOOOOOO badly!! Well, I guess it will be that much sweeter when I do. :)
Love you

Vernon and Jamie Gabel said...

Becky and Micah
We are so excited for you guys!! Valerie is adorable!! Enjoy and rest when you can.. She already looks like she will be daddy's little princess!!
Vernon and Jamie

Christiane said...

Congratulations! We have been checking in regularly waiting for the special day...Erin especially enjoyed seeing the photos. Thanks for sharing and enjoy that sweet little girl!

Ben & Ashtyn Thomas said...

Oh my word! Congratulations! She is precious. I am so excited for you both.

Ben

Julie Pilgrim said...

WELCOME VALERIE! We have been patiently waiting for you to arrive ... and you are definitely worth the wait! Micah and Becky, God has blessed you BIG time! He has sent you a cute little gift straight from His heart. WOW!

srid20 said...

Congratulations; Awesome news!
I'm so happy for you two (now three).
Can't wait to meet her.

The Camffermans said...

Congratulations!!!! She is SOOOOO cute! I am so happy for you guys!!!
God bless you THREE!!!
Kristin

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful little girl. Her name is as unique as she beautiful!
Can't wait to see and hold her.
Love all 3 of you!! Rest and enjoy her...

Love, Papa and Nana

Charles and Emily Garrison said...

What a looker! She is a beautiful little girl - can't get over all that dark hair and those long legs. We are so excited for you and will keep praying for your family. We love you!

Steph said...

Micah and Beck,
I am so happy for you and proud of you for bringing such a wonderful person into this world. You have made our family so blessed and excited for the new little one. We love you and I cannot wait to hold the baby and smooch on her. Love you guys,
Steph
Call us if you need anything!

February Jill said...

She's the sweetest little thing!

Here's to her being a great eater and sleeper. How was the labor?

Hope you guys are doing great

--Jill Riddle

papa les said...

She is precious truly a gift from GOD
Grammy can't wait to be able to cuddle her,me too. Give her a hug for papa les & grammy Hope to see ya soon. LOVE PL&Grammy