On Saturday, the 14th Stephanie and Sahaan came up to visit with their 3 kids - Sadiyah, Kai & Kolbie. We had a fantastic visit together! We took advantage of the sunny weather and took the kids to a great park just down the road...




Samson and Kai had some bonding experiences... while Micah went with Sahaan to his show at a local youth camp!
While Micah had to go back to work on Monday, I went with the family on a ferry ride to Bainbridge Island! The kids had never been on a ferry before and it seemed like a great day for a ride across the Sound!
Though it was windy, the sun was shinning and we had fun running from the front to the back of the sun deck on the ferry and meeting people's dogs! Of course, the view of Seattle from the water always takes my breath away as well. Thanks for a great visit!
2 comments:
Looks like a great time! Hey, I checked out that park a few weeks ago-I love it! I just couldn't figure out where the parking lot was--how do you get to it?
Many Congratulations to Micah, Becky and welcome Valerie!!!!!
Enjoy every day - Becky - TRY and get some rest - you've earned it!!!
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Linda
Post a Comment