ooo... it looks so nice!
yay! I love it. and it goes great with the walls :) Superb!
Very nice...I like it!!!
What a beautiful memory! The wall needed a new picture since the Kinkade puzzle picture is now at the LaPine cabin. Lv ya, Mom
Jill and I had a similar picture of Paris that we bought from a street vendor when we were over there and then framed we we came home. Fun stuff.I'm sure you'll always have great memories of your time there
Post a Comment
We hope you enjoy reading a bit about our little (but growing!) family on this blog... feel free to leave comments or e-mail us to keep in touch!
5 comments:
ooo... it looks so nice!
yay! I love it. and it goes great with the walls :) Superb!
Very nice...I like it!!!
What a beautiful memory! The wall needed a new picture since the Kinkade puzzle picture is now at the LaPine cabin. Lv ya, Mom
Jill and I had a similar picture of Paris that we bought from a street vendor when we were over there and then framed we we came home. Fun stuff.
I'm sure you'll always have great memories of your time there
Post a Comment