Jack & Me...Godfather & Godson...cool stuff...
Anyway, I chose to route my journey to Jamaica (for work) through Atlanta, where I was able to see 4 of my closest friends...Chris & Amy, Lizzie &Jack.
Here is their time together - in photos (and most taken by my favourite new photographer - Lizzie!)
Here Chris & Jack are playing basketball at the "mansion".
In this photo, you can see that I had some sun...after my second straight day at the links with Chris, the family went to a bbq place and enjoyed some great southern food. Well after getting home, Jack and I both wanted ice-cream and after our second portion, we both sat down to watch Ants the movie...well, I watched Ants.
In this phote, I had taught Lizzie how to take the "self" picture which is holding out the camera and snapping a picture of yourself...I think Lizzie took about 10 shots before a "good" one was made...In the rest of these, Lizzie, Jack, & I spent numerous efforts in drawing each other and our hands...
Um, drawing a 3 almost 4 year old's hand while he talks about trucks, ice-cream while calling me "that guy" is a little more challenging than I imagined...Steph, I feel for you girl.
Arguably the best photo of all time. Getting Jack to smile is no small miracle but getting the two of them smiling perfectly was absolutely awesome. (Chris & Amy, this is the best picture of my God Kids...love it.) Though work tends to keep me quite busy on my work trips, I did enjoy a nice run through a park in Kingston, Jamaica. Here are some of his photos!
3 comments:
you and becky sure do sound different when you write...it's fun though. I really enjoyed seeing what you are up too. Wow..jack and Lizzie are getting so big. Jack is the cutest little boy ever!!! I'm glad you had such a nice time. :) love, jen
I love it when you post Micah! How great that you got to mix in some fun time on your trip. Wish we all could have met in Jamaica!
Love, Mrs. Christensen
Hey, MD, it's nice to see some of your photo skills at work! It certainly looks like you figured out how to get kids to sleep! I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment